>> 首頁 / English / Administrator Unit / Night School
1. To provide night school students with the chance to receive higher education.
2. To understand the students academic performance, and to improve teaching design through diagnosing the difficulties of the learning process to achieve the teaching goals. ( curriculum objectives)
3. To emphasis live、 moral and environmental protection education and to cultivate students’ good habits.
4. To execute various group activities and competitions, and to cultivate students emphasis on the teamwork spirit.
5. To match the ideals of long life learning, to manage adult education which includes secondary speciality and extension education.
6. To handle labor skill training for adherence to Governmental policy.