>> 首頁 / English / Administrator Unit / Accounting Office
1. To be in charge of the annual budget, final accounting and to submit monthly reports to the Ministry of Education.
2. To handle and keep the various receipts of payments.
3. To control expenditures for improving or renewing the teaching and other equipments of the school and to let the students have a good learning environment.
4. To help the General Affairs Office to check the increasing and decreasing properties of the school.
5. To collect and present related accounting law for the school as important references.