>> 首頁 / English / Administrator Unit / Counseling Office
1. To conduct the students to have the right point of view of oneself, to understand oneself, to confirm oneself and to realize oneself
2. To assist students to solve problems their in lives, to cultivate the right points of views and values of lives, and to build up the correct norms of behavior.
3. To execute counseling work, to understand or to help solve problems and to set up students’ basic data and to have teachers as mentors.
4. To assist students’ adjustment to group lives, to build up good relationships with others, and to cultivate the adjusting abilities for social lives.
5. To investigate and counsel the students learning difficulties, and to assist students to develop their own special talents.
6. To conduct students’ correct vocational ideas, to establish the utmost goals of lives, and then, to develop their potential for serving society.
7. To conduct students on how to love and have concern for others.